A regular bikepacking bags made for longer rides, ultra races and trips. My seatpack was made for carrying light, large-volume stuff like sleeping bag, clothes or bivy bag. A bag stay stable even in on a bumpy roads. A low profile of bag allows to attached them to saddles with small clearance between a saddle and tire.
- bag is made of ULTRA200 as a external fabrics and nylon 420den as a liner
- about 10 liter capacity
- roll-top closure
- easy adjustable mounting system
- side compression ITW Nexus buckles
- durable and water resistant construction made
- plastic insterts to keeping shape of bag
- EcoPak EPLX1680 – balistic nylon and hypalon under saddle and along seatpost to protect a bag from any abrasion
- all bags are handmade in Poland
Remember, all bags are water resistant (that’s mean not fully waterproof) because of stiches.